Wednesday, June 29, 2005

My First Post
(or I can't believe I'm blogging)

Hello? Is this thing on? *tap tap tap* Hello hello? Oh! Sorry, I guess it's on then...*ahem ahem*...here goes nothing...

Welcome to my first endeavor in the world of blogging!

Okay now that wasn't so bad teehee 8-P

Anyway, here's hoping I could update this blog regularly, provided work and VS (the trading card game I'm so into right now) would allow me the time to write whatever's in my brain.

Okay, that's it for now - thanks and bye! 8-)

...Okay you can turn off the microphone now...*whew* I'm glad I didn't screw that up...I mean it was just my first post...in my first blog...*scratch scratch* I'm hungry...what to eat what to eat...*blech cough cough* oooh was that supposed to be green? Maybe I'm coming down with something...oh well...huh? Why is the red light on the microphone still lit? Oh geez!

(dead silence)

No comments: