Sunday, January 02, 2011

Songs I Can Listen To Over - Revised
(And over...and over...and over...)

Since my last post regarding this topic was published here, there have been some significant changes to the list. Some were removed as they have outlasted their novelty (or perhaps I have just grown tired of them) while a few were added as I discovered (or in some cases, re-discovered) them during the course of the years.

Here's an updated list:

1. You Were Meant For Me - Jewel
2. Wuthering Heights - Kate Bush
3. When Love Is Gone - Jim Photoglo
4. Operator - Jim Croce
5. Call The Shots - Girls Aloud
6. Bette Davis Eyes - Kim Carnes
7. The Scientist - Coldplay
8. Stop Crying Your Heart Out - Leona Lewis (original by Oasis)
9. Book Of Days - Enya
10. Turn My Swag On - Soulja Boy Tell 'Em

A couple of notes:

- I searched When Love Is Gone (#3) for almost two decades, ever since I first heard it in the 90s while on a jeepney ride to the office. All I got were a few lines and the melody of the chorus so to say I had the barest minimum to search with is an understatement! I finally managed to identify it late last year - via Google of all places!

- I never thought I'd like a rap song as much as I did with Turn My Swag On (#10) but I also never thought a rap song could sound like a spy movie.

No comments: